Cloud computing allows an easy access to computing resources such as networks, servers, storage, services and applications. It’s the advancement of computing f computing and software deployment by the important industries GIS CLOUD is an Integrated System of Hardware, Software and Spatial Data to produce maps and reports which simplifies the analysis and the informed decision making.
The cloud computing environment offers three base service models – Software-as-a-Service (SaaS); Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS); and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
• Earth observation data
• Citizen and social science
• Road infrastructure projects
• Mobile data collection and integration
• Traffic management
• E-commerce and geo-targeted advertising
• Geo-referenced Weather Service
• Crime analysis
• Web mapping
• Public safety and emergency response