GIS Digital Marketing
M&A takes the leverage of GIS by giving people options for working with or viewing spatial and geographic data. See your customers, profile and segment.
• Spatial insight – Know where your potential market is
• Visualization – associate relevant information (spatially)
• Spatial analysis – provide numbers for decision-making
• Communication – a map is wroth a thousand words (who’s your audience
Geo-Marketing is an excellent tool for displaying data that has a geographical context. It can help to obtain answers to questions like:
- tell you WHERE your customers are
- visualize any data in a geographic context by linking it to a digital map.
- locate something on a digital map
- calculate summary information for specific areas
- select customers within specific areas
- select customers with a certain radius of a point
- using micro-geographic segmentation select customers similar to a specific type
- solve problems regarding location of a new outlet